About The Workshop
This workshop provides an awareness of mental health and its impact on workplace culture. We discuss common issues and explore the impact of stigmatizing language and beliefs on mental health in the workplace and how to respond and help.
- Illustrate the importance of mental health to overall health, and list at least three ways mental health can impact the workplace.
- Describe what it means to flourish in the workplace and identify three factors that can influence flourishing.
- Determine how various forms of inequity can combine to create unique challenges and disadvantages in the workplace and explore what workplaces can do to negate these challenges
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are workshops in-person, a hybrid or both?
Our workshops are offered virtually and can be brought to your location via facilitators with a COVID sensitive approach to ensure the safety of everyone involved within the workshop.
What is the cancellation policy for workshops?
The CMHA Toronto reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to the following: under-enrollment, instructor illness, inclement weather, and or due to public health recommendations related to a public health concern that limits our ability to safely deliver our workshops and / or programs
If a workshop is cancelled, an alternative date will be discussed or clients will receive a full refund
Refunds will only be provided in the event a workshop had been cancelled by CMHA Toronto
If plans change after you have registered, the following may be done:
- The workshop can be transferred to another date only upon provision of a notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 10+ business days prior to the start of training registered by your company. A $20 dollar admission fee will be applied and is payable at the time of the transfer request.
- We do not consider requests to transfer less than ten business days prior to a workshop date
- If you fail to attend your scheduled workshops without notifying us, your fee will be forfeited
If my organization is outside of the Toronto area, can I still apply for a workshop?
We encourage workshops to be run by the CMHA location within the vicinity of your organization, however if your local CMHA does not offer a particular workshop that you are looking for, such workshops can be provided virtually through CMHA Toronto.
How many participants can attend each workshop?
Virtual workshops are usually capped at 100 people within an online meeting setting
The number of participants involved within each workshop allows for varying workshop environment and delivery
- Workshops with a large number of participants take an informative approach, where individuals are provided with the information from the workshop.
- In contrast, workshops with less participants take on a participatory approach, where participants can be more engaged with the facilitator and activities throughout the workshop.
What if I have more questions?
Please email email@example.com or call 416-789-7957 ext. 3035
Please contact us to request a workshop. All inquiries will receive a reply within one business day